luni, iulie 16

about me and za god


I am back.
Duh.
And while listening to the new Baroness - Yellow & Green (cool 1), am going to write stuff to make you also feel good ;)
As always.
So let me start by saying that friday morning, while walking to work behind a chinese colleague that walks like he is a body(guard/builder) although he is skinny as a stick, I suddenly was sure there is no God.
This of course is actually not a sudden story meaning I had before thought of related stuff: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1572150/quotes + I was thinking of this shit with all surroundings that are dangerous: ie: all the shit is in plastic and it makes it even more cancerous than chemical...
And was reading the hunger games, I am not bragging about it ! :)
and was after the before getting to the fact that maybe God exists and then is toying with us, but then is the same, people are religious because they're afraid of some punishment, if God is playing with us I am not gonna be afraid of any punishment also.
so basically the conclusion is that I should not pray for my twisted ankle to mend but rest. That I cannot do either...
I am weak and I was, somehow without saying the words, not even in my mind, praying for miracles, to win the lottery, to find a genie in a bottle or even without specific target but just similar with the genie in a bottle ;)
Am curious if others are doing this mental shit...

A reoccurring idea of mine is that I know smart people that do not read books! I can understand why but what they do not realize is that is like choosing to watch a soap when a game of thrones is available! How can I recognise smart men when I'm not 1? ;)

I finished listening to the album, now some Muse, donno why.
Maybe cause I need one to tell me what to do. Actually this is the same attitude as towards God/miracle/deus ex and shit!
Snap out! You need to do everything!
;)

Fat cats had a heart attack. NWO shit. Despite that...
I'm trippin' Me out.

The winter is coming.

0 comentarii: