vineri, octombrie 13

750 words not

When I was a kid on one hand I was not so lucky, having bread rationalised, no meat in shops and no tv, national tv was a joke and there was none other. Later on I moved 2 big city and got salami and other stuff and I was like: would be SO good if I can all my life eat salami, like EVERY DAY! And cheese. Then came the "revolution" and there you have everything in the shops. But not enough money. And then you want $. Later on I started to work and lucky or not got into IT and got a house but of course you need 2 work all your life 2 pay 4 it, so you are stressed about this. Basically you are lucky if you can be a slave but can have your own place. I mean most of the people will envy you for what they say you live a decent life. Why are you complaining? Don't you see how lucky you are? You want to have a decent life, as many other people, you got it now, stop bitching about it, so what if you have to work all day for only 30 years to pay for it, only for the house... You are a bit stressed because if you do not work you will lose that house and you have family that depends on you. Of course anytime throughout history people were stressed about similar things, if they were ... lucky, unlucky ones had to go through war or famine and/or great depressions or just cold war(s). So you are lucky if you are mildly stressed.
On the other hand I was lucky as a kid, I grew up without too much (no) meat (except Christmas time :)) and toys and tv but what we did eat was from our gardens mostly so was healthy, I was walking barefoot all the summer so I guess my immune system got pumped up, you can see the kids 2day all of them have allergies and wear glasses, and is no wonder with the supermarket shit or fast food, they try to poison us to be able to feed us all or for whatever else reason. Also I went to school no more than 4 hours per day until I was like 14, kids these days stay at school all day; I could come home, do my homework and play and play and play until dark sets in, also parents were giving the bigger kids the key to apartment and that was it, we kids were all with the key on a rope around our necks and roaming wherever, myself went in woods and hills around the small city and indeed I could play and have fun in the nature or just outside playing football or all kind of games with the other kids, but there was no worry about strangers or whatever other dangers, no mobile phones to be able to know where the hell is the kid. And I do remember my childhood as a happy one. So yes i was also lucky.

0 comentarii: