luni, februarie 27

nothing


if somebody would explain the happenings from Entourage series or even if I would watch also a trailer I could say: fuck it, look (I am your father) how the world is going down consuming shite BUT I have to admit I am hooked on this, is funny, not the same funny as Misfits, a more reasonable / innocent 1, or as Blue Mountain State - although is sometimes almost as stupid and absurd ;)

funny

I need funny

I saw yesterday, with my son, this animation movie made by Spielberg, The adventures of Tintin, is like Indiana Jones for even smaller children so my son had a laugh but I did also enjoyed it, you cannot get bored on this, au contrair is full of action and a nice pirate treasure / mystery story

but u can guess is Spielberg ;)

ok, I have a colleague that is setting up his movie room for months now, and he didn't watch any movie in the meantime :)
I see many people doing similar stuff, like: I have to work now till I have my shit set up and then I will enjoy stuff

Riiiight

of course my colleague has a big chance to just have "" proper fun after a few more ..days/weeks but some people will never ever wake up

0 comentarii: